Rest assured our principles are simple and clear as always - and we'll avoid the intrusive popups as best we can:
- We will comply with GDPR / UK regulations.
- We'll consider additional bespoke privacy / security policies too for our individual clients!
- We dont try to track or sell your personal data. That's not our business.
- We believe privacy is the cornerstone of any relationship. We won't do anything to risk that.
- If you contact us and ask us to provide an estimate or do some work - we'll keep your details confidential and only use them for the purpose of our work with you.
- We will only share your details with our partners who are working with you if you allow us.
- We dont store "joe-publics" contact details or send out mailshots. We only contact clients who have asked us to!
- We won't sell your contact details to the nearest advertiser - its not our business model!
- We dont use 3rd party trackers, analytics or any other social-tracking integration on this site.
- We dont store client-customer data on site.
- We expect all clients to provide or lease a dedicated storage solution for any of their customer data.
- We only provide the tools and services for our clients to process their own customer data, and it is up to each client to conform to any obligations.
- We encourage all clients to provide anonymous or fake customer data when conveying ideas, models or examples to us, to simply the process for everyone involved and helps you comply too!
- If you are given a login to any secure application, tracking (including IP addresses) may occur for the purposes of security and/or legal auditing of activity only. We may also record your last browser type and capabilities for the purposes of diagnostics and support.
- We do not provide any GDPR or regulatory advice to our clients, but we do have partners that can help you.
Contact Us for more information.
- We are happy to conform to any Public Standard (eg PCI/ISO) on a per-solution basis, subject to pre-agreement and evaluation of any requirements.